Moonlight Madness / Way Out Scooby / Strongman Scooby
- Episode 10, "Moonlight Madness / Way Out Scooby / Strongman Scooby"
- Synopsis: From the legendary William Hanna and Joseph Barbera comes a globetrotting, super-sleuth pooch with a heart of gold. Scooby-Doo shivers with fright but he always solves the mystery — with lots of laughs. Joining the exploits are Scooby’s brassy nephew, Scrappy-Doo; his uncle, Yabba-Doo; and his friends: Shaggy, Freddy, Daphne and Velma.
- Original air date: January 10, 1981
- Runtime: 22 minutes
- ASIN: B001HIRKTI
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #97,574 in Movies & TV
- Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo Season 2
- Season year: 1981
- Network: ABC
Better Than Season 2
Each 22 minute episode contains 3 stories.
Season 3 is similar to Season 1 in that most of the stories are actually stories and not just the characters running around spooky locations being scared.
If you are a Scooby aficionado, huge fan, etc. (which I am), you should buy the entire season. The casual Scooby fan would probably like these episodes. With that stated, young kids will probably love these because Scooby is in them.
Some of the better stories -
Canine To Five (my favorite)
The listing of episodes under Season 3 has a mistake. There is no episode 7 listed. Season 2 of Scooby-Doo And Scrappy-Doo has two number 7s. “Pigskin Scooby/Scooby & The Beanstalk/Tenderbigfoot” is actually episode 7 from Season 3. It is not listed under Season 3 on the web page but shows up correctly in Amazon Unbox. I have emailed Amazon about this; hopefully, they will correct it.
for the grand kids
Bestselling Nutrition & Wellness Products on Amazon
Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multivitamins, 180-Count
Opti-Men is a complete Nutrient Optimization System, providing the ultimate in performance supplementation. With more than 75 distinct ingredients, Opti-Men lays a solid found... read more →
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, Double Rich Chocolate, 5 Pound
100 Whey Protein Gold Standard- Chocolate by Optimum Nutrition 5 lbs Powder Optimum Nutrition's 100 Whey Protein contains 22 grams of protein only 2-3 grams of carbohydrates 1... read more →